Re: [AMBER] error...

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 13:14:18 -0800

If this is initial input, I'd just recreate it and check the files were
created correctly, to debug your process.

More-commonly, this happens after someone has enough files around to mix
them up, e,g, if you made prmtops with and without waters.

I'll leave you to look for file specifics here:

https://ambermd.org/FileFormats.php

Bill