Re: [AMBER] cremer

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 09:10:00 -0500

Hi,

You have not explained your problem sufficiently. Your original issue
appears to be that you are getting less data out of your calculation
than you expect, but you give only vague descriptions of what you are
doing.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 5:46 AM MYRIAN TORRES RICO
<myriam.torres.iiq.csic.es> wrote:

> trajin /mnt/DISCO-EXTERNO/myriam/smp-199ptn4syn/smp-199ptn4rig_vcon3.mdcrd

How many frames does cpptraj suggest are in this trajectory (check the
output)? What is the trajectory format (ascii/netcdf)? If it is ascii,
are you sure you are using the correct topology file? How often did
you write the trajectory (i.e. what was ntwx) compared to your time
step (dt)? In general, the more details you provide, the more chance
someone has of helping you.

-Dan