Re: [AMBER] cremer

From: MYRIAN TORRES RICO <myriam.torres.iiq.csic.es>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 11:46:25 +0100

Hi Daniel,

I have probed this calculation for distances, and other files.crd and
ever It takes 15% of all frames approximately...and also I probed
other program different to origin, and the result is the same...Any
suggest? Is there another method to calculate puckering? This is my
script:

trajin /mnt/DISCO-EXTERNO/myriam/smp-199ptn4syn/smp-199ptn4rig_vcon3.mdcrd

pucker p1 .2175 .2189 @2187 @2184 @2178 @2177 out pucker1.dat cremer
amplitude theta range360
pucker p2 .2200 .2216 .2212 .2210 .2203 @2202 out pucker2.dat cremer
amplitude theta range360
pucker p3 .2221 .2235 .2233 .2230 .2224 .2223 out pucker3.dat cremer
amplitude theta range360
pucker p4 .2246 @2262 @2258 @2256 @2249 @2248 out pucker4.dat cremer
amplitude theta range360
pucker p5 .2267 .2282 .2278 .2276 @2270 @2269 out pucker5.dat cremer