Re: [AMBER] Query on some old sander inputs (dele, idiel, dielc)

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 14:55:36 -0500

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the idea- I haven't actually tried any of this on the GPU code
so far, since it's all on CPU sander right now. I couldn't find any
equivalent of it in the pmemd portion of the manual, but I didn't even
think of rescaling charges in the topology proper to mimic that effect so
I'll keep it in mind.

Best,

Kenneth