Re: [AMBER] Cpptraj (post-processing rotation)

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 13:57:16 -0500

Hi,

I think somthing like this might be what you're looking for- you might have
to fiddle with the atom selection masks for the image part, though

trajin traj.nc
center :1-327
image .WAT
rms first :1-327

Best,

Kenneth

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 5:08 AM Женя Елизарова <zheneliz147.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Amber developers,
>
> I was trying to remove the rotation of a protein during cpptraj
> post-processing. I used:
> rms :1-327
> but when I looked at the trajectory it seemed like water molecules
> layered on each other. This didn't appear without rms, so I suppose it is
> related to the visualization. Is it possible to post-process files without
> rotation and normal behavior of water molecules?
>
> Best regards,
> Evgenia Elizarova

Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?