Re: [AMBER] cpptraj warnings topology flags being ignored

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 11:35:00 -0500

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020, Vaibhav Dixit wrote:

>Warning: Amber topology flag 'CMAP_COUNT' is unrecognized and will be
>skipped.

These are innocuous: cpptraj doesn't have any actions that are specific
to CMAP force field terms, and just skips data it doesn't know about.

Dan: I think these warnings (and there are many of them) might just be
skipped. Since there are no CMAP-specific actions (that I know of!), I
don't think users will be misled if cpptraj just silently skipped.
We want to focus users' attention on the more important warnings and
errors.

....dac