Re: [AMBER] Disulphide bonds

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 09:02:09 -0500

you can do this in many ways, here are two suggestions:
- if you load the prmtop into vmd prior to loading the coordinates, the
bonds in the prmtop, not the distance, will be used to determine which
bonds to show
- use parmed to write bond info with the printbonds command and a mask
restricting the list to SG atoms. See this example that shows the SG-SG
bond:

> printbonds .SG

             Atom 1 Atom 2 R eq Frc Cnst

    254 SG ( S) 658 SG ( S) 2.0380 166.0000