Re: [AMBER] Negative values in RDF analyses?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 06:07:46 -0500

Hi,

I’ll need some more information. It’s not really possible for there to be
negative values in the histogram during trajectory processing, so the issue
must happen during normalization. Off the top of my head the only thing I
can think of is the masks have a lot of atoms in common, but I’m only
speculating. Can you provide the exact commands you gave cpptraj, and the
output, particularly any warnings or errors? Also if possible send the
topology and a corresponding frame to me off list so I can try to
reproduce. Thanks!

-Dan