Re: [AMBER] Imaging issue in DNA - cpptraj

From: Satyaseelan C <bo17resch11006.iith.ac.in>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 23:17:10 +0530

Thank you sir for your suggestion. I will follow the above mentioned steps

Thanks & Regards
Sathyaseelan

On Wed, 2 Dec, 2020, 7:25 PM David A Case, <david.case.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 02, 2020, lomzov wrote:
>
> >1) as suggested by Anselm using iwrap = 0, but for long-term simulations
> >(more than 50-100 ns) water molecules and cations may go too far and
> >this cannot be written to the old format mdcrd file.
>
> The expectation is that you will use netcdf format for trajectory and
> restart files. If you need the old format mdcrd for something, then
> do this in cpptraj:
>
> read in the netcdf trajectory
> image the water ions
> write out the trajectory in mdcrd format
>
> ...good luck...dac

Disclaimer:- The information contained in this electronic message and any
addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The
views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s) or
attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of IIT
Hyderabad. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for
viruses, malware, and the sender email address is indeed from IITH domain.
IITH does not accept any liability for malware infected mails.