Re: [AMBER] Antechamber permissions issue

From: Sam Walsworth (Researcher) <"Sam>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 10:48:13 +0000

It's also worth noting that despite the antechamber function not going through for whatever reason, it did seem to create the ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 intermediate file in question. It appeared in my home/username/amber20_src folder (which is my $AMBERHOME) and when I tried to remove it out of interest it gave me the following message:

rm: remove write-protected regular empty file 'ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0'?

Somewhere the antechamber program is running out of a write-protected location it seems.

Sam