Re: [AMBER] An error during NPT/production (GPU run)

From: Женя Елизарова <zheneliz147.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 09:09:24 +0300

Thank you for your answer!

I tried different force fields for protein. It occured that the problem (an
error "cpubuffer..") was with ff19SB force field. Calculations with another
types of force fields (14,99) are more stable. Does it mean that i can't
use that force field? Or maybe you know how to fix it?

 Best regards,
Elizarova Evgenia