Re: [AMBER] FINAL RESULT MMPBSA QUERY

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 21:47:25 -0800

Manisha,

Looks like you are running the tutorials with Amber 14?

One possible reason is that different options might be used to set PB
radii between the two runs. You can set radiopt=0 in the pb section of
the input to make sure the radii in prmtop files are always used.

Also, your PB run was set to compute nonpolar solvation energies for
INP=2. You can set INP=1 in the pb section of the input to use the
classical approach to compute nonpolar solvation energies, which is
how many MMPBSA runs were done in the literature.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,