Re: [AMBER] cpptraj donor/acceptor definitions

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 09:06:44 -0500

Hi,

The donormask/donorhmask/acceptormask keywords allow users to
fine-tune hydrogen bond selection; as stated in the manual, CPPTRAJ
will accept whatever you specify for these masks as hydrogen bond
donors and acceptors. To give users maximum flexibility, it does this
without double checking what the atoms are. So if you do something
like 'acceptormask *' then _every single atom_ is a potential hydrogen
bond donor. So you may just need to adjust your acceptormask to
exclude hydrogens (although I'm just guessing, not having seen your
input).

-Dan