Re: [AMBER] AMBER20, ff19SB and OPC

From: Stephan Schott <schottve.hhu.de>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 19:20:43 +0100

Hi Kanin,
I haven't tested ff19SB myself, so I am sure some other people might
comment on that with way more authority. As far as I am aware, the main
difference comes from CMAPs that should be loaded by leap. It could just be
that the FF is more sensitive to small distortions in your system? Until
someone with more experience with the ff answers, you could try using the
output structure from your ff14SB sims as input for leap, and reparametrize
it with ff19SB, and see if that works out?
Cheers,

Stephan Schott Verdugo
Biochemist
Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Duesseldorf