[AMBER] Fwd: Re: protein folding

From: <h_sahakyan.mb.sci.am>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 14:02:34 +0000

Dear Dr. Simmerling,
Thank you very much for your email,

We are interested in small fast-folding proteins which were investigated in many studies including the study described in your article, mentioned in the email, and studies at the group of DE Shaw (Lindorff-Larsen et al, 2011).

We have GPU resources and run simulations with explicit solvent. We need FFs to reproduce the protein folding process described in the literature and compare it with our results. You used ff14BSonlysc (not ff14Sb) and in the Lindorff-Larsen et al, 2011 CHARMM22* was used, though I suppose during the recent years new FFs were developed, which will more accurately describe the protein folding process.

Best regards,
Harut