[AMBER] MMPBSA/GBSA

From: Manisha <manishachauhan0403.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 16:41:36 +0530

Hello,
        I have been trying to find the Binding energy for protein DNA
interaction. After preparing the .nc, .prmtop, and .mdcrd files for each of
DNA, protein and complex, I gave the following command
$AMBERHOME/bin/MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -cp
tttgaa_complex.prmtop -rp tttgaa_prt_2.prmtop -lp tttgaa_2.prmtop -y *.mdcrd

to which it shows the following error:
Error: in read of Coords frame 1 of trajectory DNA.mdcrd.
Error: Could not set up 'DNA.mdcrd' for reading.
Error: Could not set up input trajectory 'DNA.mdcrd'.
Error: Error(s) occurred during execution.

I have stripped WAT AND IONS FROM EACH FILE. ALSO WHAT DOES IT MEAN BY
"Could not set up 'DNA.mdcrd' for reading."

I have attached my DNA.mdcrd file with the mail.
please advise on how to and what to do

Sincerely,

*Manisha*

*Ph.D. Scholar*

Multidisciplinary Centre For Advanced Research and Studies

Jamia Millia Islamia

Delhi-110025

Ph.no: 9518014737

[image: Image result for save world by plant][image: Image result for save
world by plant white background]