Re: [AMBER] Help on understanding the errors

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 19:02:13 +0800

Thank you Anselm for your email
I resolved the matter to some extent by doing way. I used antechamber to
create a .prep file instead of a mol2 file. then I used this prep file to
make the frcmod file which indeed gave me the "ce and"cf" parameters.
Now I have another issue which seems silly but not sure what is wrong. i
want to create the .lib file but it gives error. My commands go like this
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  tleap -f leaprc.protein.ff14SB
source leaprc.gaff
> LIG = loadamberprep lig-red.prep
> loadamberparams frcmod.lig-red
Reading force field modification type file (frcmod)
Reading title:
Remark line goes here
> saveoff LIG lig-red.lib

Error: saveOff: Argument #1 is type String must be of type: [unit
parameter_set list]
usage: saveOff <object> <filename>

any idea?

Thank you