[AMBER] Protein-nucleic acid interactions

From: Athena N <athena.nas01.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 10:50:10 +0530

Dear all,

I am doing a series of protein nucleic acid system simulations and we are
interested to learn more about the local non covalent interactions between
the amino acids and the nucleic acid bases. I would like to know if there
is some site from which we could get some input scripts to get the various
non covalent interactions from the trajectory in AMBER. Are any scripts of
that sort available in github? Please let me know. I am still learning to
make amber inputs and mainly use the tutorials for that purpose. So if any
such inputs are available, it would be of great help.

Thanking you in advance.

Athena