[AMBER] Changing lj_radius without changing lj_14_radius

From: Batuhan Kav <bkavlist.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 17:23:32 +0200

Dear All,

In my system, I’m trying to change the LJ parameters of certain atom types using Parmed’s addLJType command. However, while doing this I need to keep the 1-4 interactions unchanged. I’ve realized that, when I change the LJ radius/epsilon using the addLJType command, the 1-4 vdW energy (as the minimization output suggests) also changes and the radius_14 option in Parmed is only for the chamber-related topologies.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

thank you alll,
Batuhan