Re: [AMBER] partial charge calculation (RESP) using gaussian09/antechamber (ambertools17) on a symmetrical molecule

From: James Kress <jimkress_58.kressworks.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 18:52:51 -0400

Using the coordinates you posted, it would appear that molecules 1 and 13
are both of point group C1 (determined using Chemcraft). Were you expecting
something different?

Why are you using symmetry with G9? The possible reduction in compute time
is minimal, especially when the molecules are both point group C1.

James Kress Ph.D., President
The KressWorksR Institute
An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Corporation
"ENGINEERING THE CURE" C
(248) 573-5499

Learn More and Donate At:
Website: http://www.kressworks.org

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the