Re: [AMBER] partial charge calculation (RESP) using gaussian09/antechamber (ambertools17) on a symmetrical molecule

From: BLUNTZER Marie <s1772078.sms.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 12:42:34 +0000

Can you see the attached files ? gaussian output files are too big, if attached, the message bounce back.

conformer 13 is one conformer where the symmetry was not picked up

  * 13.gau is the input from gaussian,
  * asym_ANTECHAMBER_RESP1.IN and asym_ANTECHAMBER_RESP2.IN are the intermediate files generated by antechamber for this system
  * 13.mol2 is the output from antechamber with partial charges.

conformer 1 is one conformer where the symmetry was picked up
and respectively I attached 1.gau, sym_ANTECHAMBER_RESP1.IN, sym_ANTECHAMBER_RESP2.IN, and 1.mol2.

Best

Marie