Re: [AMBER] A100 and RTX3090 Benchmarks

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 13:31:45 -0400

Hi Filip,

That change should be all you need. That will compile for SM80 which appears to work fine on RTX3080 and 3090 and passes all the tests. There is also an SM86 option which I have not had a chance to test the difference against SM80 yet. I suspect it would be minimal difference though without corresponding optimization within the AMBER code itself.

All the best
Ross