[AMBER] Imaging issues with cpptraj

From: Suchetana Gupta <tutulg.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 12:39:41 +0530

Dear all
I simulated a protein-protein complex using Amber20 for 100ns. The system
consists of a dimer complexed with two copies of the same protein. I used a
cubic water box. When I ran autoimage using AmberTools18, till ~50ns, the
trajectory is fine. However, beyond that, there seems to be some imaging
issues. I am just not able to solve this.
Can someone please help me?

The input files that I have tried are:

Trial1
trajin 6md.cdf
autoimage
trajout imaged6.nc netcdf

Trial2
trajin 6md.cdf
autoimage
trajout imaged6.nc netcdf nobox

Trial3
trajin 6md.cdf
center :1-199 origin mass
image origin center
center :1-398 origin mass
image origin center
center :1-576 origin mass
image origin center
image origin center
center :1-754
trajout imaged6.nc netcdf
(1-199 is one monomer of protein1, 200 to 398 is monomer 2 of protein 1,
399 to 576 and 577 to 754 are the two copies of the partner protein)

Thanks
Suchetana Gupta