Re: [AMBER] how to use one prmtop for two trajectories with just one ion difference

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 18:59:12 +0530

I think I understand the point Carlos mentioned.
I'm getting meaningful continuum solvation energy differences after
stripping the water and ions.
But I'm still trying to understand if there's some way to estimate the
differences in solvent and protein reorganization energies between two
states with just one charge difference using the explicit solvent MD
trajectories.

Looking forward to receiving valuable suggestions and advice from the list.
Thanks for the valuable suggestions and comments.
Best regards.