Re: [AMBER] pmemd

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 12:20:42 +0200

On 10/01/2020 10:50 PM, aishen wrote:
> Here are my command, I think they aren't right ?
>
> In fact it doesn't do any error but don't produce the expected files ...
>
> sander -O  -i mini.in -o mini.out -p dna.prmtop -c dna.rst7 -r mini.rst
> -ref dna.rst7
> sander -O -i heat.in -o heat.out -p dna.prmtop -c mini.rst -r heat.rst
> -x heat.mdcrd -ref mini.rst
> sander -O -i eq.in -o eq.out -p dna.prmtop -c heat.rst -r eq.rst -x
> eq.mdcrd -ref heat.rst
> sander -O -i md.in -o md.out -p dna.prmtop -c eq.rst -r md.rst7 -x md.nc
> -inf mdinfo
>
> and all the files i have in the directory :
>
> A-dna.pdb  dna.prmtop  dna.rst7  eq.in    eq.out    heat.in heat.out
> leap.log  md.in  md.out  mini.in  mini.out
>
> But it should generate md.rst7 and a md.nc (obviously not created )

according to your e-mail, you issued four isolated sander invokations;
the listing of your files indicates that no rst files have been
produced, which suggests that there is a problem with your first sander
call already.

Thus, have a look into the output of your first call (mini.out); Amber
often yields helpful error messages. Also check your input (formatting,
keywords) and consult the manual, if in doubt.
A look into the other out files may also be instructive to see, how
Amber deals with a non-existent file (coordinate reference is missing in
run 2-4).

Regards,

Anselm