Re: [AMBER] xleap

From: aishen <aishen.free.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 12:05:53 +0200

It's very strange because yesterday I was wondering why xleap was not in
python or qt improved ?

But as vmd and tleap seems to me to do the same ?

I worked most with jupyter but it's still far from concurencing leaps....

I am testing jupyter and pymol through ammolite biotite nglviewer and as
you have few jupyter notebook on your web site with a lot of work it can
be improved

Henri