Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py error for mismatch NATOMS

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 14:50:12 -0400

The error message suggests that the number of atoms specified in the
coordinate/trajectory file for the complex is different than the number of
atoms in the resulting trajectory.

By default, the `strip_mask` variable in the MMPBSA.py input file will
strip out all of the metal atoms from the trajectory. You need to override
this value to *not* strip out the metal atom in your complex that you would
like to keep.

HTH,
Jason