Re: [AMBER] Heme parameters

From: Siavoush Dastmalchi <dastmalchi.s.tbzmed.ac.ir>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 20:05:29 +0330

Hi Dave,

Sorry that I rushed in sending the previous message. I looked at the mail list and realized that there are quite a few posts. I haven't gone through them yet, but just saw this one, which I guess should be helpful, though haven't checked that out yet.
http://archive.ambermd.org/201611/0035.html

Cheers,
Siavoush