Re: [AMBER] umbrella sampling protein

From: Ramin Mehrani <raminmehrani88.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 09:56:21 -0400

Thank you David and Feng. I did not know about the NFE options. I went
through it and I found it a great option for biasing the simulation with
harmonic potential. However, I think it has the downside on COM_distance
that we can not control the distance in the X or Y or Z directions. This
means that it requires the larger simulation box to satisfy the
periodic boundary conditions. I would appreciate it if you have any
suggestion on this problem.