Re: [AMBER] [CPHMD] invalid reference to variable in NAMELIST input, CPIN file

From: <cprivat.ub.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 06:47:51 +0000

Hi Vinícius,

You're right... I was aware of this problem and I didn't take into account for the run in CPUs.
However, this problem does not apply when using GPUs, in which the pmemd version is Amber18.

I hope that running a short simulation on CPUs will allow me to continue with the production run on GPUs.

If I have more problems, I will contact you again.

Thanks for everything,
Cristian