Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA binding energy was positive for charged ligand

From: Nada Afiva <nadaafiva.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:45:28 +0700

Dear Dac,
Thanks so much for your answer.
The ELE energy term was -9.1259 kcal/mol for ATP system with charge 0, and
it is +47.6188 kcal/mol
for the same system with charge -4. I attach the binding energy files for
both systems.
In my system, the ATP was coordinated with one Mn2+ ion and both systems
contain the same RNA chain.

Please give me more advice in this regard.
Thank you.
Nadaafiva

Pada tanggal Sen, 21 Sep 2020 pukul 19.14 David A Case <