[AMBER] MMPBSA.py error

From: Asmi Mahmood <asmi_mahmood.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 10:37:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
I am new to AMBER as i use NAMD for simulation. I am using NAMD trajectories to analyze MMPB(GB)SA in ambertools 20. For the purpose i converted following CHARMM files into amber format:

Complex (Protein+ligand without water) PDB and PSF files into prmtopReceptor  ====
Ligand =====
Solvated (Protein+Ligand+water+ions) =====

using following command in PARMED
chamber -psf file.psf -crd file.pdb -top file.top -param file.prm -str file.str
In my receptor there is a nickle atom that i have already parametrized in PSF file.

by using command in the manual mentioned the analysis started normally bu as the GB calculations has started it gave this error:CalcError: file location/complex.prmtopwxiting: all file have been retained
when i checked the gb.mdout file it was ended in the following error in the atomic coordinate and velocity section
FATAL: NATOM mismatch in coord and topology
The MMPBSA.in file is as follow
Input file for running PB and GB in serial
&general
   endframe=100, start frame= 95, keep_files=2,
/
&gb
  igb=2, saltcon=0.100,
/