Re: [AMBER] Perturbing charges

From: Delwakkada Liyanage, Senal Dinuka <sdd313.msstate.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:57:58 +0000

Thank you very much Dr. Case for reaching out soon. This was a relief to hear. But now I have another doubt.

For the ligand discharging step I have to do TI simulations with start state and ending state. In sander I can group two prmtop for this purpose. If I'm using crgmask to remove charges, shouldn't both of my prmtop be the same?

Senal Dinuka