[AMBER] Visualizing the system trajectory from .nc file

From: Jatin Kashyap <jk435.njit.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 00:36:21 -0400

Dear AMBER Community,

I am following the protein-ligand tutorial.[1] I was able to reproduce it until the last step. But I am not able to visualize the binary trajectory file generated in the very last step (.nc).
As this is the first time I came across this file format. Can anybody please guide how to follow the last part of the instructions.[2]

Thank you very much.

[1]
https://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/index.html

[2]
“you can take a look at the snapshot at 300K"

——
Jatin Kashyap
Ph.D. Student
Dr. Dibakar Datta Group
Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
University Heights
Newark, NJ 07102-1982
Phone- (201)889-5783
Email- jk435.njit.edu