Re: [AMBER] problem with cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 09:13:48 -0400

Hi,

What are the internal version #s of cpptraj where you have the issue
(use cpptraj --internal-version)?

Can you add 'debug trajin 10' before your 'trajin' command? This will
print out some extra info. Post that info here. E.g.

parm something.psf
debug trajin 10
trajin mydcd.dcd
quit

If it's possible to provide me off-list with the PSF/trajectory file
that would also help.

-Dan