Re: [AMBER] MCPB with OPC water?

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 09:32:11 -0400

The Metal Center Parameter Builder is a pretty general program for making
metal parameters, and it doesn't have anything that really depends on a
particular water model. The version of the Amber20 manual that I have says
"watermodel (keyword).... ten options: tip3p, tip4p-ew, spce, opc, opc3,
..." so it may be that between your download and the current release the
option for OPC has already been added.

Dave