Re: [AMBER] cPHMD: how to define residues with two pkas

From: Kolattukudy P. Santo <santotheophys.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 11:45:31 -0400

Thank you Vinicius. Now I am getting back to this again. I am trying to
find the DELTAGREF for this system with :
 PROTCNT=0,1,1,2,
 RESNAME='System: Unknown','Residue: UPP 2',
 RESSTATE=0,
 STATEINF(0)%FIRST_ATOM=5, STATEINF(0)%FIRST_CHARGE=0,
 STATEINF(0)%FIRST_STATE=0, STATEINF(0)%NUM_ATOMS=111,
 STATEINF(0)%NUM_STATES=4,
 STATENE=0.000000,DELTAGREF,DELTAGREF,DELTAGREF,
 PKA_CORR=0.0000,2.4500,3.9600,3.9600,

Now the finddgref.py gives the following error

ERROR: The positions that have DELTAGREF on the STATENE flag must have the
same value on the corresponding positions at the PROTCNT or ELECCNT flag on
your cpin or cein file. Please fix that and run the program again.
       The execution of finddgref.py stopped

So how can i find all energies corresponding to each protonation states ?

Thank you
Santo