Re: [AMBER] Fw: covalent molecule and modified residue parameters

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 08:47:49 -0400

On Mon, Sep 07, 2020, Sarah Jane wrote:

> I edited mol2 file and uploaded like mentioned in 'help loadMol2'.
> I tried 'desc' command and attached leap.log file.
> Please advice.

Here's your problem:

> HAR = loadMol2 HAR.mol2
> HAR = loadAmberParams HAR.frcmod

The first line is loading the mol2 file into the unit called "HAR", but the
second line is overwriting that with the force parameters. You generally
don't need to name the PARMSETs (frcmod files) that you read in, but you
certainly can't re-use the "HAR" name that you already used for the mol2 file.

Simplest: just remove the "HAR =" part from the second line above.

....dac