Re: [AMBER] best way to umbrella-sample a pseudo-dihedral angle Collective Variable

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 04:57:22 -0700

Looks like you can't do it with a GPU. I would be impressed if you could
do it on CPU. Imagine what would be coded: a rotating force on four
centers of mass, distributed to each atom, that would require lots and
lots of runtime to develop, and may not pay off. My bet having been to
Woodstock is that it hasn't been done.

Bill