[AMBER] Structure Artifact After Autoimage

From: Mikhael, Simoun <Simoun.Mikhael.cshs.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 21:01:52 +0000

Hello,

I use autoimage to center the trajectories of the water box and protein (pentamer) structure. However, I get an artifact that isn't present before I do the autoimage.
I've attached an image to show the artifact where some of the atoms are flying around the protein structure. Do you know what could be the reason, and how to fix that artifact?
I use the following commnds:

cpptraj
> parm protein.prmtop
> trajin protein_step6.nc 1 500 10
> autoimage
> trajout autoimage_protein.mdcrd mdcrd
> run

Thanks!

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.