Re: [AMBER] Error building Amber

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 13:15:14 -0400

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020, Walton Smith wrote:

> I’m having trouble with building AMBER. After I ./run_cmake in terminal,
> the configuration never runs to completion. Here is the error log and
> output log associated with my difficulties. Please let me know what I can
> do to fix this issue, I would greatly appreciate it. Just to let you know,
> I’m not very familiar with terminal so this is all pretty new to me.

The most helpful file to post is "cmake.log", which is created when you
use the "run_cmake" script. It also helps to give information about
your operating system and environment. It looks like you are using OSX,
but (a) which version? and (b) do you have any extra tools installed,
such as homebrew or macports? Did you do anything unusual in
installation, that is beyond what is suggested here?

      https://ambermd.org/InstMacOS.php

...thanks...dac