Re: [AMBER] Problem compiling Amber20 - undefined reference to 'plumedmain_create'

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 08:05:39 -0400

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, Amanda Buyan wrote:

>[ 52%] Linking Fortran executable sander.LES
>CMakeFiles/sander.LES.dir/Plumed.c.o:(.data+0x10):undefined reference to 'plumedmain_create'

As a test, try adding '-DFORCE_DISABLE_LIBS=plumed' to the run_cmake script.

(According to the cmake build report, you should still be able to load plumed
at run time. But I'm not a plumed user, so cannot provide much extra
information.)

>sudo ./run_cmake
>sudo make install

We strongly recommend that you install Amber in a location where you have
write permissions, and avoid using "sudo".

...good luck....dac