Re: [AMBER] fatal error in 3D RISM calculation

From: Tyler Luchko <tluchko.lists.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 09:32:05 -0700

Hi Angad,

I tried sending this email the other day but it seems it never went through.

Check to see if the prmtop has periodic boundary conditions. You can tell
by looking in the prmtop for

%FLAG BOX_DIMENSIONS

3D-RISM doesn’t care about this information but the SFF library that is
also used seems to have problems with it.

To get rid of this information, make sure to use the 'nobox’ flag when
stripping solvent. If the solvent is already removed, you can get rid of
the box information with the command

strip ‘’ nobox

Hope this helps,

Tyler