Re: [AMBER] AMBER20 Error: No package metadata was found for pdb4amber

From: Huang Tao <thuangsh.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 20:14:41 +0800

Dear Prof. Case,

Thanks a lot for your kindly reply. Firstly, the underscore of "$AMBERHOME"
is just a typo, please ignore it. Secondly, when I built Amber20 with
run_cmake file, the only thing I change is to set CUDA flag to TURE. Please
see it as following.

# Assume this is Linux:

  cmake $AMBER_PREFIX/amber20_src \
    -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$AMBER_PREFIX/amber20 \
    -DCOMPILER=GNU \
    -DMPI=FALSE -DCUDA=TRUE -DINSTALL_TESTS=TRUE \
    -DDOWNLOAD_MINICONDA=TRUE -DMINICONDA_USE_PY3=TRUE \
    2>&1 | tee cmake.log

I have tried other application related with minoconda python, such as
parmed, and they worked fine. So I guess there might be some configuration
problems with pdb4amber?

Many thanks,
Tao

David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> 于2020年7月22日周三 下午7:55写道: