Re: [AMBER] fatal error in 3D RISM calculation

From: Leena Aggarwal <leena.hrc.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 17:09:21 +0530

I think there may be some problem with the topology dnanew.prmtop. You can
generate the topology with no box information.
You just need to load the pdb file that you have extracted from the DNA
trajectory file in tleap and generate the new topology file.

tleap
source forcefield for dna
dna=loadpdb dnanew.pdb
saveamberparm dna dna.prmtop dna.crd