Re: [AMBER] Several tutorial not found

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 11:59:27 -0400

Can you be more specific on what tutorials those are referring to? I can
scan through the links that are on the webpage, but none of them are named
C2-C5 anymore. There were A- and B-class tutorials at one point, and if
you look under the "advanced" and "basic" folders in the actual directory
you can still find this nomenclature for some of the names, but the list
was revised some years ago to make it more intuitive and do away with the
letter designations.

Dave