Re: [AMBER] Default temperature regulation during production run: Missed to declare ntt option

From: Jorden Cabal <jordencabal.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 12:22:14 +0900

No, Sir. I restarted from the equilibrated system. I read the velocity from
the equilibrated file where I used Langevin (ntt=3).
*Note:* The temperature of the system through the simulation looks fine.
RMS fluctuation in the out file is very low and well within 300K range.
I was also wondering about how it worked. Please help if possible. I could
have restarted the simulation but the system has been running for 2 months
now and I do not want to waste the data without knowing that the simulation
is actually wrong.
Thank you