Re: [AMBER] Fortran error in constant pH MD

From: Cruzeiro,Vinicius Wilian D <vwcruzeiro.ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 15:23:37 +0000

Hello Paul,

The CPIN format has been modified in Amber18, and the file you sent is in the new format. Therefore, I believe you have not used AmberTools16 to generate this file. The new file format is not compatible with Amber16. However, there is an option in cpinutils.py that allows you to generate the CPIN file in the Amber16 format. Type “cpinutils.py —help” to check this out.

Unfortunately, cysteine pKa predictions are bad with our CpHMD method, and this should be the case for igb=8 as well. We know the reasons why this happens and what are the modifications necessary in Amber to fix that, however, these have not been released yet.

Best,

Vinícius Wilian D Cruzeiro

PhD Candidate
Department of Chemistry, Physical Chemistry Division
University of Florida, United States

Voice: +1(352)846-1633<tel:+1(352)846-1633>