[AMBER] amber20 output header

From: Baker, Joseph <bakerj.tcnj.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 22:18:49 -0400

Hi all,

In my output log files when running pmemd.cuda in Amber20 I get the
following (Amber 20 PMEMD but then a comment about release 18). pmemd
--version says Version 20 in this case.

------------------------------------------------------- Amber 20 PMEMD 2020
-------------------------------------------------------| PMEMD
implementation of SANDER, Release 18

But this made me curious, and I've noticed too that when looking at some of
my Amber18 output logs in the output it reports Amber 18 and Release 18,
but doing pmemd --version with Amber18 loaded reports Version 16.

Are these just misprints in the output header info (for version 20) and in
the version info for Amber18?

Thanks!
Joe

------
Joseph Baker, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Chemistry
C212 Science Complex
The College of New Jersey
Ewing, NJ 08628
Phone: (609) 771-3173
Web: http://bakerj.pages.tcnj.edu/
Pronouns: he/him/his

Chair (2020), Trenton Local Section of the ACS
Chemistry Division Councilor (2018-2021), The Council on Undergraduate
Research