Re: [AMBER] Amber20 pmemd.cuda installation and performance problems

From: Filip Fratev <fratev.biomed.bas.bg>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 13:12:46 +0300

Sorry,

I forgot to thank you Viktor for your helpful suggestion !!

It is strange but it dose not work for me. I can't see some logical
explanation and what could be the difference.

It seems that more tests are necessary on systems which are different
than CentOS and Mac. For instance, my installation problems with Cmake
have been detected (same errors) by Amber developers a day before
official release to be lunched. I suspect that they just haven't been
resolved and tested for most popular Linux systems yet.

Regards,

Filip

На 19-May-20 в 22:39, David Cerutti написа: